About the PTMA
The P.T.M.A (Precision Turned Parts Manufacturers Association of Ireland) is a Trade Organisation established over 25 years ago. The P.T.M.A’s mission is to further the growth and development of the Precision Turned & Machined Parts industry in Ireland. Read more >>
Our principal aims are:
- The preservation and promotion of the economic interests of the members.
- To maintain and develop the industry of turned parts in Ireland.
- The promotion of vocational education and training.
- the joint establishment and implementation of projects and institutions in the interest of the industry.
- the promotion of friendly relations among its members.
To achieve these aims, the Association works closely with regional, national and international organisations.
Become a Member
Membership consists of three categories:
Ordinary members are precision turned parts production companies
Manufacturing Solutions 2023 will take place on June 14th and 15th 2023 at TUS Moylish Campus. This event is a collaboration between the UK based GTMA and TUS and in association with the PTMA. Over 1000 visitors from the engineering sector in Ireland are expected to...